Thursday, August 30, 2007

Movies You Can Watch Over and Over

Over at Dean's World they're discussing movies you can watch over and over again. Among several I could list, here are trailers for two of my favorites:


The Matrix:  If I had to name a single favorite movie of mine, this could well be it. I have watched it dozens of times.

"The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."


Kill Bill, Vol. I:  Again, I've watched this movie so many times I've lost count. Especially the wondrously surreal sword fight scene. Uma Thurman against, oh, about 80 opponents at once. Amazing. Just amazing.

Not Kill Bill, Vol. II: that one, I find watchable but not especially rewatchable. But Vol. I really is a work of wonder.

Labels: