Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter Who?

I've been getting a lot of visitors lately who are googling for "harry potter magic wand" or the like. No doubt they're stumbling onto the picture of my magic wand which I've posted a couple of times. Not too Potterish a wand, though I like it even better myself, and you can get one just like it at Whirlwood Magic Wands.

I suppose I'm getting these visitors due to the recent surge in Pottermania. I must confess I haven't seen the latest Harry Potter movie yet. I saw the first few movies and liked them, but I'm usually not one to rush out and see movies while they're in the theater. Maybe I'll borrow it from someone when it comes out on DVD.

And I must be one of the few people around who has not yet stormed the bookstores to buy and immediately read the latest, and last, Harry Potter book. I dunno, I've got the first several books of the series, and except for a bit of browsing in the first volume, somehow despite my best intentions I've just never gotten around to reading them. I don't know why not, I suspect I'd enjoy them. Maybe when it comes out in paperback. We'll see.

Could it be? Am I the only person around who has not yet succumbed to Pottermania?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there's a pair of us - don't tell!
They'd banish us, you know!


(Dickinson)

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home