Friday, March 09, 2007

DSL Back to Normal

I got up on this mild (34° F.) Friday morning, and discover that somehow overnight StupidISP.com's DSL service has gone back to normal.

Six days of slower-than-dialup speeds, and 404 error messages about every third time you try to load a page. Pretty sorry, but better six days than (like last time) almost a month.

Update, Saturday morning: Oops, spoke too soon. At around 7:45 yesterday morning, my DSL connection cut out on me altogether. Completely dead. I had no Internet access at all for the rest of the day Friday. Though strangely enough, I still had email access.

StupidISP.com must've decided (untypically for them) to pay someone overtime. Because now I get up Saturday morning, and everything is working again. Working beautifully. That is, until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home