Saturday, December 09, 2006

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town

Our Lions Club had a Santa Breakfast in town this morning. Pancakes, sausage, applesauce, with coffee and milk. I got there about 7:30, and ate before the kids started arriving to see the special guest at the Santa Breakfast, who was of course none other than Santa Claus.

Somehow I vanished right before Santa made his appearance. Santa Claus went "ho, ho, ho," and I daresay he did seem to be a heavyset fellow, fiftyish, with a grey beard and a bass voice. I can report that many of the kids asked Santa for dolls, guns, baseballs, doll clothes, skateboards, toy dinosaurs, CD players, Butter Scotch Pony, and assorted video games. Santa also had bags of candy to give to the kids.

Of course parents had to take pictures of their kids with Santa.

Shortly after Santa made his exit, I reappeared, and absconded with one of the last bags of candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home