Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Radio Luxembourg

If I'd grown up over in the UK, I'd associate the kind of music I love best with the English service of Radio Luxembourg. Classic rock and roll! The Beatles! This is a station that really was part of the history of rock.

As it is, having grown up on this side of the Atlantic, I have to settle for memories of seeing the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show.

Richard Nichols' Radio Luxembourg: The Station of the Stars is worth reading, if you can latch onto a copy. But the other day I discovered something even better: Radio Luxembourg's English service is back, and now you can listen to it online!

"The Legend Is Back!" If you're into the same kind of classic rock I'm into, you'll want to give it a listen!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home