Sunday, September 24, 2006

Mocking the Radio

Given my inveterate habit of mocking the radio, it should come as no surprise that, whilst cruising the gravel roads of rural America this afternoon in my Jeep, I broke in and interrupted an unusually inane radio commercial:
He: "Oops, looks like we're out of cash. I'll have to stop off at an ATM."

She: "And pay a service fee? No way!"

I (interrupting the commercial): "Take out a car title loan instead!"
As usual, I'm quick with the witty rejoinder. Only I do wonder how those people on the radio commercials ever put up with me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They put up with you because it is part of their job. Any attention, even negative, is considered a win for them.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home