Friday, September 22, 2006

Justo Juez

justo juez
Okay, let's see if I can make things right for the visitors— usually several of them a day, often though not always from Latin America— who arrive at my blog by way of a Google Image search for "Justo Juez."

I get a lot of visitors from Google Image searches for Jeep Cherokee, state quarters, Albert Camus, school bell, Where's George, coffee can, Russian watch... and Justo Juez.

"Justo Juez," or "Just Judge," is an image of Christ on the cross, surrounded by the Arma Christi and other items, which is evidently popular in Latin American Roman Catholic spirituality. Back last November I blogged about how I was down in Dubuque, stopped by a little Catholic religious supply store, and picked up several random items, including a Justo Juez holy card.

I didn't include a picture of the card, though I did provide a link to another site where you could find a Justo Juez picture. Due, it would seem, to a glitch at Google, this has somehow led to my blog rating highly in a Google Image search for "Justo Juez." Even though that blog post of mine had no Justo Juez picture in it.

I mean, come to my blog via a Google Image search for Jeep Cherokee, state quarters, Albert Camus, school bell, Where's George, coffee can, or Russian watch, and you will at least find on my blog a picture of what you were looking for. Come to my blog searching for a Justo Juez picture, and you will not find a Justo Juez picture.

Until now. I've finally given in. Hopefully this blog post will rise to the top in Google image searches for Justo Juez. And from now on, when those several visitors a day, often but not always from Latin America, come to my blog in search of "Justo Juez"... they will actually find a picture of Justo Juez.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger LA73 said...

El Justo Juez en Ingles - The Just Judge Prayer in English (please say one for us, many blessings):


Oh, Divine and Righteous Judge, creator of the skies and earth. King of Kings without equal, Judge of such supreme virtue that you nurture our souls, with your paternal power.

Oh, my Lord and Redeemer, Rescuer of the Universe, via your infinite love defend my interests from that of all adversaries, guide me, you are my light, my protector and my glory, via your infinite love defend me at all times.

Oh, all powerful and most Holy Jesus, bestow upon me a worthy death for all the torment, pain and suffering of your own death nailed upon the Holy Cross. Holy Father prepare me as was done with your beloved Apostles Saint Thomas and Saint Peter, liberate us as you did Saint Mary Magdalene and several other virgins, make my life fulfilling and righteous without rash and reckless decisions, protect me from dangerous paths, cruel prisons, treacherous rivers, all enemies, demonic possessions, thieves, being referred to negatively, being the victim of false testimony. Liberate me Oh Supreme Being from falling into mortal sin – for that is the worst that a Christian can commit on this earth, strip all powers from my enemies whether visible or invisible, never allow my conquering or that of my soul, never may I be within the reach of their eyes (be seen), feet (be located), hands (be apprehended).

And as my Judge, protect me from their words, their spears, swords, knives, firearms or any means by which to mortally injure me, only you my Lord, because your you are my Judge, my Father, my Redeemer. Conceal me in that sacred sore at the Divine’s side, and cover me with the Sacred Cloth that covered our most Holy Savior Jesus Christ’s body. My beloved Father that my covered body be protected from injury, death, imprisonment, captivity, and never within reach of the hands of any enemies, may my enemies be overcome/conquered.

May the Father free me, the Son keep me, the Holy Spirit accompany and speak for me.

Jesus, Amen.

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 3:44:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have The picture of Justo Juez aproxamately 12inches by 18 inches in full color in a wooden frame . It astonished me when i found it in a dumpster . I kept it . It is in very good shape .

Thursday, August 29, 2019 4:00:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a Justo Juez picture

Thursday, August 29, 2019 4:01:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It'll set you STRAIGHT even when YOU'RE in the wrong. Be careful what you pray for. You might not get what you want. Restore balance.

Wednesday, February 10, 2021 6:26:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thank you for having this available in my time of need God is my everything i truly needed comfort n your prayer on behalf of me to you .God Bless you Always.

Wednesday, March 24, 2021 8:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home