Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dream

So last night I had this dream that I was at the enemy's house, remote and isolated on a rise far out into the country. Big old square wood frame house. And the enemy was nowhere to be found, but he had stolen my Jeep, so I was marooned there and couldn't leave.

And I was wandering around inside the house, and it was quiet and still. There was an ancient computer sitting there on a desk, glowing green monitor, all sorts of similar but cryptic commands typed in at the command line, with error messages. Supposedly I had typed in these commands, though I didn't remember doing it.

Still no sign of my Jeep. Then the enemy appeared, an evil man with grey hair, and he slid to one side a bookcase which had been partially obscuring a door. And beyond the door was a hidden room, like a garage, and there on the far side was my Jeep. And the enemy was coming at me, and I pulled out a small penlight light saber, orange blade, a souvenir of this house; only it didn't really work, it was a toy casting a beam of orange light.

Then I ran to my Jeep, and lying on the passenger seat within was my real light saber. The enemy was running right at me. I swung my light saber at him, vvvhhhhhhhhmmmmmm! He didn't realize my light saber was for real until I cut off his left arm. Again I swung, vvvhhhhmmmmm, and I cut off his head. (He did look something like Count Dukoo, by the way.)

And then I stood there with my light saber with its red blade. I repeat, its red blade.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Cue the deeeeep voice...)

Join me. And together we can rule the blogosphere.

Or at least your subconscious.

Saturday, August 05, 2006 9:44:00 AM  
Blogger Paul Burgess said...

Seems to me from my dream like my subconscious is still hung up on the "bully" issue...

Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The crytic message the bookcase, the jeep is how you jounrey in life.

What is it that you are not reading or look in your bookcase and you will find what it is.

IMMHO ;-)

Janelle (the red when you sliced the head and the arm...some great messages from above)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LET THE DREAMER BE AWARE ;-)

Giggle giggle

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home